I seriously think I may need an intervention or a 12-step program…for many reasons. Here are just a few!
1) Every time a song from class comes on – no matter where I am – I automatically start thinking of the routine in my head, usually start moving along with it, and if the environment is right (aka I’m alone or with fellow Zumbaholics) I just full on break out in dance!
2) I have spent many hours and a decent chunk of change recreating our many different Zumba playlists in iTunes, and if I can’t find a song because it’s from Zumba Fitness I get annoyed because that means I can’t practice!
3) I plan my entire week around when and where my Zumba classes are.
4) When I can’t get to a Zumba class, I blast my playlist (see #2 above) in my family room (below) and dance away – all by myself!
5) I have a Zumba station on Pandora.
6) On nights that I have Zumba my husband is lucky to get cold cereal for dinner.
6) I’m sitting at home on a Friday night with a cold, coughing and sneezing, and all I can think about is how annoyed I am that I might not be able to go to Zumba tomorrow morning!